UBA 6.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosters, Team Pages, Trade Machine updated

2 posters

Go down

Rosters, Team Pages, Trade Machine updated Empty Rosters, Team Pages, Trade Machine updated

Post by Drewstacks Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:19 am

Drewstacks

Back to top Go down

Rosters, Team Pages, Trade Machine updated Empty Re: Rosters, Team Pages, Trade Machine updated

Post by dannokikkerz Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Been playing around with the trade machine, not fully understanding on how to make trades work with money involved. example as the one I have up currently. Earl Clark (value 63) for Chuck Hayes (trade value 64.4). Machine denies the trade but says the saleries work but trade needs to be reworked. So I throw in some insane amount of money for a trade like this, say 6 mill, still no change to the trade acceptance.
Remember this is just me trying to learn this thing so it's not a legit offer.

dannokikkerz

Back to top Go down

Rosters, Team Pages, Trade Machine updated Empty Re: Rosters, Team Pages, Trade Machine updated

Post by Drewstacks Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:52 am

So, logic, for the trade machine, looks at two things:

1) Value - The CPU team must get the right value back in a trade. Money does not effect value whatsoever.

2) Salaries - The CPU does not want to take on huge contracts, if they do, they demand cash in return to lessen the salary hit on their team. This is so an owner doesn't simply dump salaries on a CPU team.

Both are completely separate.

Drewstacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down